We pride ourselves on our ability fuel your travels. We’re packed with protein, low in sugar and come in re-sealable bags. We were built for the road. But, even a free bird needs to Netflix and chill sometimes. This holiday season we’re challenging you (and ourselves) to some downtime. Feed your inner homebody and take a moment, or two, to enjoy this special time of year.
Here are some of our favorite ways for you to stay at home with us this holiday season. Stock up on Good Zebra and munch mildly. Don’t worry, we deliver!
Can your protein bar do all of this? We don't think so.
1. Go nuts: Spread it, dip it, eat it with a spoon- no judgment here! Our personal preference is Barney Butter between two vanilla cookies.
2. Dunk it: Good Zebra is the perfect mate for your favorite Tazo tea. Go ahead, give it a chai!
3. Caffeinate: Because coffee is our soul mate.
4. Top it off: Go wild and add us to your Chobani yogurt...
5. Your smoothie bowl...
6. Or your Nada Moo Salted Carmel ice cream.
7. Get baked: We make a perfect protein-packed, guilt-free cheesecake crust. Recipe here.
8. Be cool: Our founder created the most delicious High Protein Spiced Nut Butter Freezer Fudge. Find out how to make it here.
9. Add chocolate: And sprinkles, because they make everything better. From our friend @JamesyWorld!
10. Mix it up: Spike it, shake it, sip it... With us, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.
11. Got milk: Almond, soy, oat- pick your favorite and pour it over GZ.
12. Be creative: We love seeing your yummy creations. Keep tagging us @GoodZebra and show us all of the amazing ways you munch wildly.
Again, we bet your protein bar can't do all of this!