Prep time 10 min
Bake time: 60-70 min.
Pumpkin Spice never tasted so nice – thank you Chai crust
- 6-8 bags of Chai Spirit Animal Crackers crushed in a blender or Cuisinart
- 2T Coconut Sugar
- ½ stick of melted butter OR ¼ Cup coconut oil
Blend above together and press into a springform pan
- 2 x 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
- Cream together cream cheese, coconut sugar, and pumpkin puree. Add Vanilla, nutmeg, and cloves. Add eggs one at a time and then fold in the sour cream.
- Pour filling into already formed spirit animal crust.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cake jiggles evenly across the top when lightly shaken. Let cool on the counter, remove from pan and enjoy!